What's your cars name?

hondachik

Reaction score
If you sound it out, you'll get it.

welfare_motivator.jpg

I caught on to it, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't jumping the gun about his comment being racist, stating that if his car was black, he would name it i love welfare.

Her name is Silver. I might get a plate that says: SLVRCG

If my car was black my lic plate would say: I<3WLFRE :chucklesfawk:

That was extremely racist. I did let the mods know about that. A$$hole. I hate people like you. More white people are on welfare than black, google it. I cannot stand uneducated people.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Let's keep this clean. No reason to be racist, but no reason for everyone to get butt-hurt either - it's the damn internet, yes, things you won't like will be mentioned and you may not agree with them or their political correctness. It's not like the comment was directed to anyone in particular. Doesn't excuse it's racial nature though. Would it be racist if the person who posted that comment is black himself?? This is like a damn comedy hour. Quit crying about it.

:boohoo:

hondachik

Reaction score
Let's keep this clean. No reason to be racist, but no reason for everyone to get butt-hurt either - it's the damn internet, yes, things you won't like will be mentioned and you may not agree with them or their political correctness. It's not like the comment was directed to anyone in particular. Doesn't excuse it's racial nature though. Would it be racist if the person who posted that comment is black himself?? This is like a damn comedy hour. Quit crying about it.

:boohoo:

Guess what? Wasn't talking to you. So how about you tell him to keep it clean and YOU hop off my clit? Well, unless you're his boyfriend, then that would explain why you're now crying huh?

BTW, no one laughed Mr. "Comedy Hour"

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Actually you have just been reported. I in fact was commenting about both sides of the coin. If you notice I was actually defending your position! And the comment about keeping it clean was directed at xx24xx, and NOT you.

You seem very fiery and easily jump to conclusions. Are you an activist? Because you sure seem like a lawyer for the ACLU.

That comment about jumping off your genital was absolutely unnecessary and inappropriate. The comment assuming that he is my boyfriend is completely over the line. Are you in your straight mind? Because I sure am.

Please make conclusions for the future, and thank for your time and understanding.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Everyone keep it civil here. That means not making inflammatory comments, and not overreacting and lashing out in return when at those kind of comments either.

Back