wheels wont turn.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
so i just got done changing out calipers and rotors in the front, and changed out the rotors in the rear. everything bolted back up just fine. but when i went to put the wheels back on.. i noticed while doing the rears that i could tighten the lug nuts all the way down with the car still jacked up. so i tired to spin the wheels by hand.. wouldnt budge. the problem is only in the rear wheels (both sides); fronts are fine. any body know why this is?

jdmcg3

Reaction score
ebrake is disconnected. which is another problem im been having. so i need to buy calipers for my model cause theses V6 calipers that are supposed to be the same as the EX 4cylinder calipers dont mount up to the ebrake cable mounting bracket.

i screwed the piston in so i could be able to slide the caliper back on.

im thinking the rotor my be to large in diameter by just a little too much? and like a dumbass i didnt compare the rotors i took off the car before installing the new ones.

Last edited:

F23A1AT

Reaction score
You may have not spun it all the way back in. Also, could you post a pic of your parking cable issue, the P/N are the same for the V6/I4 (excluding of course for the difference in chassis)

jdmcg3

Reaction score
one of them spun all the way back down. but the passenger side was being a PITA and only went down so far. but it was just enough to get it back on.

ill post those pics if it comes down to me having to take the calipers off.

can someone post the cheapest place to buy OE replacement rear calipers and ebrake cables.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
problem fixed. the rotors was too thick. it was pressed up against the mounting bracket. so i have to put the stock ones back on.

Back