When your car is slammed

ccordex00

Reaction score
It All Depends On How Far You Push The Car, Also The Damping Force Really Improves The Handling Quality But The Comfort Sucks.....i Try To Keep A Balance But I Rather Have A Great Handling Than A Comfy Ride

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
okay, lets kill this bitch right now, ferrari's and lambo's are so close to the ground its a pain for daily driving, but they handle better than our cars ever could. height only destroys handling if you dont equip your suspension properly. it goes back to newton's 3rd (i think) law for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. if you can negate the opposite reactions your car will handle wonderfully

k3nnex

Reaction score
i dunno wat u guys are talking about when u say slamming a car results in horrible handling, i have driven in several of my freinds slammed cars and they handle beautifully

Nonsense my car can't handle worth of crap. Maybe it's my tires? Kumho AST

nexTOme

Reaction score
i think its something like this....
lower you go=better handling, only if everything else is balanced out.

but lower you go=/=better handling, when you have crappy tires/camber/sturtbar/swaybar/unbalanced car to begin with.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
haha yea i forgot to mention that, they did balance everything out, they didnt just throw on coilovers and dump the car and drive it around corners haha

xci.ed6

Reaction score
when you smash your vss into the ground on a hard landing, so your speedo quits working, the clutch was already blown so all shifting is done with rev matching and double clutching based on guessing vehicle speed. At least the tach still worked though...

or when the exhaust gets bent close to the floorboards so if you drive in sandals you burn your heels...

and constantly repainting the underside of the car because the paint and undercoating are always getting scraped clean off...

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
i think its something like this....
lower you go=better handling, only if everything else is balanced out.

but lower you go=/=better handling, when you have crappy tires/camber/sturtbar/swaybar/unbalanced car to begin with.

not at all true, but i'm too lazy to get into it. I may make a post that explores the roll center of an accord in the near future though.

Back