Where do these plugs go!?

pdxcomps

Reaction score
Hey guys!

New member here! I just recently got my 2001 LX, and was checking all of my fuses when I came across 2 plugs that weren't plugged into anything. I don't know if this is normal or not, but my A/C doesn't work, and I am wondering if this might be why?

This is inside the fuse box on the driver's side. The wires I am talking about are the white and blue plugs you see.

123.jpg

jeffpanya

Reaction score
it looks like a plug i had for the fogs, goes on the other side of that fuse box. try plugging it in lol

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I have one random plug like that. I believe it's black coming from the passenger side door harness. It just hangs there. Does nothing. Probably a potential factory add on. Who knows. But I highly doubt that will fix your A/C

Drift

Reaction score
They are diag connectors. The blue wire one is for RPM, not quite sure where the green one goes. Dont sweat it, its nothing you need to worry about.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They are diag connectors. The blue wire one is for RPM, not quite sure where the green one goes. Dont sweat it, its nothing you need to worry about.

OP, are you noticing an issue with your RPM?

Drift

Reaction score
Nope, no issues at all. The only issue with the car is the A/C doesn't work, and it seems to be an electrical issue.

Really weird!

Is the compressor turning on? Have you checked all your fuses?

Back