Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll start.

Seiko Corporation

untitledgg9.jpg

20ln1.jpg

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Do you work for "Seiko" or the cheap off-brand "Seko"? I'm a little confused? J/p...

Right now, WMFD-TV , but I had an interview earlier today at WOIO in Cleveland... Wish me luck :thumbsup: :beer: :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Get me a deal on a watch please!!!

But i worked construction this summer...no job right now..i only have jobs during the summer haha...soo yeah i don't know how i can afford to live in an apartment and all that stuff...and still but stuff for the car..

Jefften10

Reaction score
I'm not working right now, unless you consider being in the Golden Band work...I get paid for it.

I was working at Chuck E Cheeses though :thumbsup:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Student at UNF / Bank of America employee / and i work under Pirate Boyz Customs as an installer

BoA - i put the little micr numbes on the bottom of checks that u write out.

PBC - install, fabricate, mold, paint and a little bit of welding.

Last edited:

HandoEX

Reaction score
I'm a Revenue Analyst for a hotel management company, Tharaldson Property Management. We own and manage 350 Fairfield Inns, Residence Inns, Courtyards, Hampton Inns, Homewood Suites, TownePlace Suites, Comfort Inns, Comfort Suites, Days Inns, Holiday Inn Express, Country Inns, SpringHill Suites, Sleep Inns, Qualtiy Inns, Econo Lodges, Super 8s, and Hawthorne Suites from New York California.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'm a market researcher for Kantar Operations, which is the operations backbone for consulting firms like Millward Brown and Ogilvy & Matter..... my goal is to get into a consulting job one day..

as for our products, it's everywhere!! lol a lot of the advertisements u have our prints all over it :peace:

btw, i'm not making enough $$, so i'll be helping my firend sell his o2 sensors... any takers? lol :D

Last edited:

Fish

Reaction score
I have a small company that does graphic design and takes care of marketing and marketing materials for small businesses in our area. We'll do everything from print stuff like business cards to apparel to signs and vehicle graphics.

ryon527

Reaction score
i'm a design engineer for a sheetmetal and food vending equipment company.

Back