Where to buy OEM Honda Parts

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Thanks! I found the $15 ones. No problem with the fender liners right?

they work fine, i had no issues

Yeah, aftermarket is alright. I wouldn't say good but it's decent if your on a tight budget. I had an aftermarket ebay fender liner and it ripped apart from my touching my tire just once cause it wouldn't fit properly. I got an OEM replacement and it hasn't let me down since. Fits perfectly fine too.

u didnt install right afermarket. takes some tweeks somtimes not, oem but o well its a fender liner just keeps **** from entering engine bay and fender skirting, mine works flawless

crossfire

Reaction score
Okay so eBay for fender liners. Are the eBay oem front bumpers a PITA to fit or do they just take some extra time to work it into place?

jwong512

Reaction score
Okay so eBay for fender liners. Are the eBay oem front bumpers a PITA to fit or do they just take some extra time to work it into place?

Pretty much. If your really on a tight budget, then go aftermarket. Just be sure to have some extra tools to cut bits and pieces to make things fit perfectly.

crossfire

Reaction score
Pretty much. If your really on a tight budget, then go aftermarket. Just be sure to have some extra tools to cut bits and pieces to make things fit perfectly.
How much time did you spend cutting yours to fit? A dremel and sandpaper is really all I'd think I'd need.

crossfire

Reaction score
it took me 5 min extra, total 20 min
That's not bad at all. I guess I'll go aftermarket. It looks like I'd have to transfer over the H emblem. I noticed aftermarket doesn't have license plate holes. Can I get away without a front plate? I think the front looks better without a plate.

crossfire

Reaction score
Has anyone worked with the preprimed eBay bumpers? Should I have the bumper primed by the auto shop rather than by the eBay seller?

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
here in houston theres a auto store that sells bumpers for 250 bucks. i got a 2002 coupe bumper

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
250? thats crazy talk , i got my 02 coupe bumper for 60 bucks in Houston at certifit

Back