Which OZ Wheels?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got these for free from my SIL, anyone have any idea which OZ Racing wheels they might be?

147_zps4f9ab5a5.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Alex...how did you find that out?

I have been ALL over Google trying to find it!

YOU, Sir, are Awesome!!

Thank you.

Repped.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Google images .... :lawl:

I just googled "oz racing wheels" and happened to see a picture that matched that came from passatworld.com from the search results .

Thank you, sir!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't know how I couldn't find that yesterday, but at least now I know.

Cheers.

I was talking with Chris about them, I hope they will clear the RL BBK, the spokes aren't really concave at all, so I SHOULD have enough clearance, but I guess we'll see.

Went back and searched again, and saw where you found it. Completely missed that image of them.

Unfortunately, the wheels are in somewhat rough shape, but as a temporary set, they will do for now.

I could probably get away with the tires that are on there for the summer, but if it rains....I'd be in trouble. lol

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They are 18x8.

Yeah, Chris mentioned spacers as well.

I'm hoping to avoid that, but we'll see.

Have to meet up with 'simon_y' and do the BBK swap and the rear rotor upgrade one of these weekends when the weather is nice enough.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I was shocked when I first tried putting my SSR's on (18x8 +40) and they weren't even close to clearing the stock brembos, lol. Yet the stock TL wheels have plenty of room (17x8 +45). It's all about the spoke design.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Absolutely, Kev-O, I did take some pics of the back of the wheels, honestly, I would be surprised if they don't clear, but we'll see.

Figured I would give them a try since they were free.

Back