Which spoiler should I get?

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
I'm not really sure which one I should get.

sm__rest_01-hoac982rl.jpg

Type R style

sm__01-hoac982gtl.jpg

Can't decide if i even like this one

Or should I just go with the OE spoiler

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Man get oem. I also got mines for sale with wiring :coffee:. Those look like too much IMO. And im sure the majority of the active members on here would think so too.

kevo

Reaction score
Don't you dare do that to your car not tryin to sound like a jerk but its 2012 not the 90's keep it clean and simple no fast and the furious BE . But if its your style then hey do you.

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
Don't you dare do that to your car not tryin to sound like a jerk but its 2012 not the 90's keep it clean and simple no fast and the furious BE . But if its your style then hey do you.

HAHA i have to my friend that all the time when he talks about getting Vinyls to put on his Lancer... I like the way the Type R one is a little taller and if the second one didn't have the bottom part, like the evo style spoiler, it would look a lot better... idk though i'm just some kid.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Neither, they don't flow well with the shape of our cars. Move on to something cleaner, like a trunk lip spoiler if you must have a spoiler.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
This is probably the most ridiculously badged RSX ever but that's the kind of spoiler i want

6916ab640b6311e2aee522000a1e8a5f_7.jpg

You have to remember those rsx's come with type r wings in other country's, so its more acceptable and flows with the car since its compact.
Our accords do not come with type r wings because our cars weren't made to be as sporty as the rsx or integra's, and the accord is not compact at all. So putting a huge type r spoiler on our accords just looks out of place, since our car is too long and wide to be able to pull off a skinny type r spoiler.
here is a perfect example of what im talking about, notice how out of place the spoiler looks
DSC00007.jpg

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
You have to remember those rsx's come with type r wings in other country's, so its more acceptable and flows with the car since its compact.
Our accords do not come with type r wings because our cars weren't made to be as sporty as the rsx or integra's, and the accord is not compact at all. So putting a huge type r spoiler on our accords just looks out of place, since our car is too long and wide to be able to pull off a skinny type r spoiler.
here is a perfect example of what im talking about, notice how out of place the spoiler looks

true... i like the OEM spoiler, i just wish it were a little taller. not much though.

the spoiler looks really out of place on this specific one for a number of reasons. ie the front lip, the silly rims, the high ride hight, etc. etc. Picture it with all those things fixed though and it might look good

Last edited:
Back