whitederic's '02 Ex Coupe (56k)

whitederic

Reaction score
Someone likes blue lol. Car is looking good so far.

I think putting tires with a smaller sidewall on 16's would look weird, 16's are already small on these cars, if the tires get smaller too I think the car is going to look big and the wheels small. I'd save up and get some 17's so you can have a smaller sidewall, good looks, and keep your speedo/odo accurate.

I could say the same with you and red!! Yea I was meaning smaller sidewalls with the 17s, it would look too weird with 16s
A better question would be, why not orange? Haha!

Point proven. Too flashy. Friend did it with his royal blue civic si and I laughed at him the whole time. I swear I plastdipped his rims 6 different colors.

whitederic

Reaction score
6bf99cd93ee52fd2855f8a611de43a64.jpg

Haven't been able to flip the driver's seat forward since I've had it (2010) but finally picked up an intact cable at the auto yard this past weekend.
No more going through the passenger side to access the back seat for me

whitederic

Reaction score
Haven't posted anything in awhile. Both windows decided to go out at the same time. Drivers side was under warranty and got it replaced. Passenger side just came in.

Found out my car loves to suck up water, yes it's been flooding here in Texas. Thinking about a sri in the future.

Got a new gas cap in that looks WAY better than the original. Also got the black Honda shoulder pads for the seatbelts.

Been playing around with vinyl wrap. I didn't do it 100%, just wanted to try out for durability and give it a different look.
83152ab8958aaa0b509796871683e82a.jpg

My little brother's friend snapped a pic of my car and posted it to Instagram.
a07aaa1c97fdc0e5dec44c14675fd780.jpg

Right now I'm doing more maintenence and fix up than modding. Looking at replacing splash guards and fender wells. Found a cheap dual exhaust on Amazon with 4.5" piping and looking at ordering the TL strut bar (both possibly in a month or 2).
Finally got my refund for a part that didn't fit from Andy's, after a month of them having the part back.

whitederic

Reaction score
Been out of the game most of the summer due to work and riding my motorcycle more.

Ran into a few problems......burning oil like crazy and slowly killing my transmission.

No new updates this summer. Going to order new headlights soon, old ones are past the point of saving.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got a link to the exhaust you mentioned above? 4.5" piping is huge, but if it does have that, it's way too big even for 6GA's that are forced induction. At the most I'd go 2.5".

The Woody doll is a nice touch. Still no idea wtf bae means, but never cared enough to look it up lol.

whitederic

Reaction score
Got a link to the exhaust you mentioned above? 4.5" piping is huge, but if it does have that, it's way too big even for 6GA's that are forced induction. At the most I'd go 2.5".

The Woody doll is a nice touch. Still no idea wtf bae means, but never cared enough to look it up lol.
Haha it took me awhile to figure Bae out. Had to ask my lil brother. Apparently it's short for babe and they are just too lazy to pronounce the 2nd "b".

As for the exhaust this was the original one I was looking at. Nothing fancy.

Honda Accord Catback Exhaust System 4.5" Dual Path Tip Muffler - CG 3.0L V6 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KFRTNLK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_ikNYvbBATNW6F

But here is one by OBX that I found

OBX Type-H Dual Exhaust 98-02 Honda Accord 6 cyl. (B9 Tip) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UTRM56/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_UlNYvbP26N38A

Not a fan of the round mufflers but they will do for now. If sounds like a weed eater I'll add in a glass pack to the straight pipe.

Back