whitederic's '02 Ex Coupe (56k)

whitederic

Reaction score
Just ordered these. I liked them because they are more subtle than any of the HID projectors with Halo rings and what not.

headlights.jpg

Don't know if I'll add the eyelids to these or not.

Old headlights will be up for grabs if someone wants them and possibly the eyelids too. Just DM me if you're interested. FYI they are the originals so they are not in the best of conditions but maybe someone can clean them up better than I can.

Walerok94

Reaction score
Quick question how did you get the LED's inside the car how you hook them up/what wires did you hook them up too? Been trying to do this for a while haven't found a descent DIY article on it. Link perhaps? Much appreciate it. Sweet ride btw looks good.:favorites13:

whitederic

Reaction score
Quick question how did you get the LED's inside the car how you hook them up/what wires did you hook them up too? Been trying to do this for a while haven't found a descent DIY article on it. Link perhaps? Much appreciate it. Sweet ride btw looks good.:favorites13:
I did it years ago and took pieces from different diys to wire it.
Basically I used a fuse splitter (I think that's the name) and piggy backed it off the fuse for my radio. The single power wire is run from the fuse splitter to the switch under my steering wheel. My leds are wired into a single line to make connecting to the switch easier and the ground is run to a screw on my drivers side panel. Fairly easy once you think about it. Just make sure the fuse you use for the led side of the splitter will handle the load of your leds or you will blow the fuse every time you flip the switch.
And with the fuse splitter, if you blow the fuse for your leds, your radio will still work and visa-versa.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the kind words on my car.

whitederic

Reaction score
a8474f84a0a4f34e88e1a2be10aad89d.jpg

New headlights installed

e969ae6e92311ddbbb8bb4e50c5fa0c0.jpg

New exhaust compared to old exhaust.

I'll upload pics of the installed exhaust later and possibly a video clip if I can figure it out.

whitederic

Reaction score
Added 2 new pics to front page. You can see the headlights and exhaust better.

Old headlights sold and shipped.

I think next project will be splash guards (mine are pretty torn up and getting tired of being in the zip-tie club) and LEDs for exterior lights.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The new headlights definitely freshened your front end. How do you like the new exhaust?

Varnell

Reaction score
Blackhoused headlights are always the way to go (other than clear). Lookin good.

Definitely put up some videos of the exhaust notes.

whitederic

Reaction score
The new headlights definitely freshened your front end. How do you like the new exhaust?
Thanks. I like it. Silencers are a pain to geven try to get out, so they are still in but I still like the sound.
Blackhoused headlights are always the way to go (other than clear). Lookin good.

Definitely put up some videos of the exhaust notes.
If I could figure out how to upload a video I'd have one up.

whitederic

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on in months. Between moving, long nights at work and trying to maintain a social and family life I've been swamped.

Car is still running strong. Trans is still slipping. I've been riding my motorcycle when I can to prolong a rebuild or swap.

Haven't done anything new sadly.

Yall asked for a video of the exhaust, I'll get on that when I wake up. So it should be up some time tomorrow night.

Back