who to have build f23 block

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Looking to buy and have an f23 block sleved with new pistons and rods maybe do an f22 headswap/build as well. reason why I ask is because we dont even have a machine shop in town and if we did I doubt I would trust themLOL.

so who has the best service, quality, speedy time or experience building f23's?

Looking for reputable shops not so much individuals without a buisness lic.

Thanks I appreciate it

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I believe Paul does have a business license...I'd trust him more than any shop.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I believe Paul does have a business license...I'd trust him more than any shop.

paul? is he the guy that is putting dre's car together? I think I would trust him since he has helped so many others.

ccordex-me too LOL brought a bunch of mandrel bends over to my dads to have welded together when I get my car over there pretty much have everything I need except money about 3 or so g's to build the motor and time. trying to swap out my aem ems for a hondata though

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Off topic,
But why would you swap out your EMS for hondata?
Your the 2nd person IV heard that wants to toss the EMS for hondata.Jw why this is.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Off topic,
But why would you swap out your EMS for hondata?
Your the 2nd person IV heard that wants to toss the EMS for hondata.Jw why this is.

there are absolutly no tuners here in juneau for any system so I am doing it myself, from what I have gathered over the last 8 months is that hondata is the system for me or any other newbie tuner. :hide:

I was thinking bisi but he doesn't return my emails for some reason. I have herd bad things about king in the past as well.

I do know that a few members have some built blocks hoping that some of them can chime in here

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
yeah mainly just looking for personal experience. doesn't look like the built guys post much

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
paul? is he the guy that is putting dre's car together? I think I would trust him since he has helped so many others.

Yes, that's him. He's extremely knowledgeable and fully capable of doing anything you can imagine in terms of engine work. He's located in Virginia...

Back