FS: Wicked Tuning Rear Camber Kit

accord02se

Reaction score
Alright, so they have 2000 miles on them max,accord to swollen since I did not use them. Let me clarify,before we all have a ***** fit about the price, that a price was wanted, so I gave it to you. Do I expect 175 for these?No!not by any means. However, if they go for x amount of dollars on ebay, go by them on ebay. Don't sit on a forum and constantly find something to ***** about. If you don't like the price,you do not have to buy them. These goes for different prices all over the internet i.e. ebay and wicked tuning's website. If you make an offer that we can both agree on there yours. But I am not going to sell you something because of the price it is on ebay. If your not interested in these, hit the back button on your computer, don't increase your post count with a stupid comment that doesn't help anyone. Forums are suppose to be helpful and people like you (not directed towards you swollen) with your stupid comments do not help. So if interested and have something you would like to say, say it in a positive way please. If not, have a nice day.:lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting:

:D

jgilley

Reaction score
My 'back' button doesn't work.

So while I'm here, $65.50 shipped?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

jgilley

Reaction score
Soooooo do you accept my offer?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

accord02se

Reaction score
im thinking about it jgilley,but let me check the bushings first for you.I didnt notice anything unusual when I have looked at them but I will check again. Is 65 the most your willing to do?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Dude you bought these off of me along with the type 1s... These sell on eBay for only 89 shipped when I bought em. And I don't put 2000 miles max on them.

175? Come on bro

BURRRNNNNNNNNNN! :roy: ... sorry i just had to ... on a side note, get some pic's up of your 240

Back