Wide body coupe

Brad2274

Reaction score
is bumping year old threads ok if it's my thread? :lawl:
finally got some closure with how this car that was selling in my area really looked when it was in it's prime hahah.

so that's what his front end used to look like, mustve been a fairly popular car at shows, being that the bumpers fiberglass it must've been cracked at some point and replaced with an oem one that doesnt match up to the widebody. i feel like im doing some pi stuff here :secret:
think it was listed for $2500, but it probably had $10-20k dumped into it lol.
link to bumper site

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've always liked that front bumper. If only they would not have taken it too far and put those rubbish slits at either end right in front of the wheel.

That guy should have run some wider wheels.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I've always liked that front bumper. If only they would not have taken it too far and put those rubbish slits at either end right in front of the wheel.

Sounds like you're describing my front bumper then.

truWarier02

Reaction score

Agreed, that front bumper is nice aside from the slits like you mentioned. If those were filled in, I'd rock that bumper.

Varnell

Reaction score
^I just read a few pages of that thread. It's utterly depressing. You, sir, have some awful luck.

Reaction score
Wow, I recently joined this website (today) only to be looking through the forums to find that someone has created a thread about my car! I'd like to think this isn't a gravedig and give some information about it. I ended up not selling the car on craigslist and I still own it. I have done the F20B Swap, and the car is running great other than a high idle and some minor fallbacks like a CEL code. If you guys want some more information or even pictures let me know and I'd be happy to show you.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow, I recently joined this website (today) only to be looking through the forums to find that someone has created a thread about my car! I'd like to think this isn't a gravedig and give some information about it. I ended up not selling the car on craigslist and I still own it. I have done the F20B Swap, and the car is running great other than a high idle and some minor fallbacks like a CEL code. If you guys want some more information or even pictures let me know and I'd be happy to show you.

Post it up in the members rides section with info. Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back