Windshield fluid lamp dosent come on when the windshield fluid is low???

sweagle02

Reaction score
Canadian model DO have a low windshield fluid indicator, at least on the EX model.

Hmm..interesting. Why did Honda feel that the Canadians needed an indicator for something so obvious such as low wiper fluid levels? Lol I keed I keed :peace:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think its funny how the canadian models have pictures for everything instead of letters. like...the ABS light says ABS in america, but the manual shows like a brake pedal instead :lawl: for american (brand) cars, its even funnier...everything is pictures for canada :lawl:

well back on topic...my buddies maxima had that light. i wish i had a canadian model accord for the heated seats and mirrors, DRLs...

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Hmm..interesting. Why did Honda feel that the Canadians needed an indicator for something so obvious such as low wiper fluid levels? Lol I keed I keed :peace:

Well, since they're further north than we are I assume they get more snow which causes slushy roads which causes you to use the fluid more.

Just a guess tho

Millz

Reaction score
we do not have power-folding mirrors in canada...

all models to my understanding however do have the windshield washer fluid indicator stating that its very low/empty... all the cars ive had here had it

heated seats are only on certain models, and only with leather i believe

i had the same problem as you, just need to replace the bulb in the back

in the winter u should keep extra washer fluid in ur car anyways... when my bulb was out i'd just refill it when its out

finch13

Reaction score
The reason that Canada sometimes has more features is because they have stricter safety regulations on cars. A prime example is DRLs and a few other "extras" cars are required to have versus the U.S.

Back