Windshield Replacement in Los Angeles, CA

callmeryang

Reaction score
Anyways UGH so..I parked my car at the baseball lot to go play tennis and when i get back..i'm greeted with an X broken glass X looking piece on my windshield.
So i figure eh..that little thing can't do anything..until it expanded across the passenger side about 15-20".
It doesn't bother me when driving but obviously I need to replace this..
I don't want to do it through insurance so does anyone know where I can go to get this done and how much around?

MrLazie1

Reaction score
since you're in the 213 area, there are some automotive glass places on mission and you can check those out. and im not sure how much. just look around.

callmeryang

Reaction score
wow..what a coincidence haha i was listening to kiis fm and heard about safelite? gave them a call..they seem pretty legit
said they could replace for 215.00$ including rubber mouldings so i'm sold

callmeryang

Reaction score
Point of impact
IMG_0398.jpg

after a bit..
IMG_0399.jpg

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Here is the place i went to get my windshield replaced.

http://www.gtoautoglass.com/

they are about one of the cheapest place i ever been to with great service. My old windshield had like a two feet crack across and they offered to replace my windshield for $100! Although it was a cheap brand, I opted for PGP which is a reputable after market windshield (they are the manufacters that make OEM windshields for honda etc) that only cost me about 150. Be aware that there are TWO places with the same name (GTO Autoglass) make sure you go to the right one.

Back