windshield washer fluid light on, but fluid is full

Millz

Reaction score
weird problem, doesnt really bug me but its got me thinking

as the title says, my light came on for the windshield washer fluid, I topped it up and its still on...

before it never even came on even when my fluid was low/empty

any ideas would be appreciated!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I honestly didn't even know we had this light. lol Where is it?

I'd check the wiring and harness where it connects to the reservoir. Doubt it's fuse related or anything like that.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^ahhh yeah. Roight.

EDIT: Milan I know what the problem is, just ship me your heated seats and I'll tell you. :lawl:

Last edited:

dadams

Reaction score
hey i thought extortion wasnt allowed on the site lol.... but sounds like a fair trade.... jk

tht indeed is a odd problem

Millz

Reaction score
i dont have heated seats :boohoo: LOL

the light's near the top, just to the left of the DRL light if i remember correctly

between the RPM and speedo gauges... i have never seen this light come on till now LOL

but i guess u guys dont have the DRL light too right? bahahaha

thanks for the link sodaks2k, ill def check that out when i get home tonight

worst case scenario, ill just take out the bulb teehee

001Stunna

Reaction score
Big Daddy Millz, there is a plug that goes under your washer fluid tank that sends the signal on whether fluid is low or not. I had a similar issue and taking that out and cleaning it did the trick. You gotta take off the bumper to get to it though, if weather permits we can do it tomorrow night at sq1 underground. It might take awhile having to do it with a full stomach after dinner though lolz :p

Millz

Reaction score
damn, levin, should I just pull the bulb and wait till spring?

my splashguards held on by like 10 zipties i dont feel like cuttin em to get to the reservoir esp at a shopping mall garage :S

001Stunna

Reaction score
damn, levin, should I just pull the bulb and wait till spring?

my splashguards held on by like 10 zipties i dont feel like cuttin em to get to the reservoir esp at a shopping mall garage :S

Well since your cluster isn't screwed in lolz, then yeah you can just pull the bulb if you want, or use it as a bulb to illuminate things :p
If you're up for it though i have zipties of all sizes in my trunk always lol :D

Millz

Reaction score
i stocked up too LOL, but a dirty *** mall parking garage + dirty *** car + whatever mood security might be in etc. makes me want to wait

or just hang around till the weathers above freezing some weekend and ill do it up on my driveway

Back