windshield washer fluid light on, but fluid is full

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Question: Did this occur AFTER you turned your windshield wipers upside down to make them wipe the other way? If so, logic tells us that since you turned you wipers upside down, a full washer fluid bottle now equals an empty washer fluid bottle, so now the light comes on when it's full because the wipers think it's empty. So what you need to do to correct the problem is turn the floater in the bottle upside down so it's on the bottom when it's full, and on the top when it's empty. Simple right? :thumbsup:

4door accord02

Reaction score
that damm light is annoying...but when i install my side markers i goin to clean up the connection to see if that solves it

001Stunna

Reaction score
Question: Did this occur AFTER you turned your windshield wipers upside down to make them wipe the other way? If so, logic tells us that since you turned you wipers upside down, a full washer fluid bottle now equals an empty washer fluid bottle, so now the light comes on when it's full because the wipers think it's empty. So what you need to do to correct the problem is turn the floater in the bottle upside down so it's on the bottom when it's full, and on the top when it's empty. Simple right? :thumbsup:
:rofl::jealousbow:
Can you send a picture of this light? Damn you Canadians. Always getting the little cool stuff.:sad:
2255691-xs.jpg

Last row, 3rd picture
that damm light is annoying...but when i install my side markers i goin to clean up the connection to see if that solves it
It fixed it for me...i think the wire for it is clipped on the bumper somehow as my light came on after the first time i removed the bumper.

4door accord02

Reaction score
so while i was doing my sidemarkers yesterday i remebered to attempt tp clean that swicth to the windshield fluid tank, but the light is still on????????????

Back