Winged Warriors car show and Performance challenge!

Hondamugen103

Reaction score
its only a 3hr drive for me. 31 all the way in. i was just there at my bro's last weekend... good times. too bad i'm goin to miss tomorrow's event. lmk how it goes.

Accordman722

Reaction score
its only a 3hr drive for me. 31 all the way in. i was just there at my bro's last weekend... good times. too bad i'm goin to miss tomorrow's event. lmk how it goes.

Dang that sucks you can't come , id really like to see another 6ga there. Ill let you know how it goes.
HTML:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Accordman, how many other members have you gotten ahold of? Any replies?

There are a few Azine members that are in Cincinnati...I haven't said anything to them though.

Last edited:

Accordman722

Reaction score
Accordman, how many other members have you gotten ahold of? Any replies?

There are a few Azine members that are in Cincinnati...I haven't said anything to them though.

Tried to find all in indiana , ohio ,michigan. No responses. Are you coming tomorrow ? Nring anyone you want.lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Are you bringing anyone? I'm aiming to get there around 11am, not sure how long I'll stay. Just depends. I'll mention it to midwest Azine members.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Are you bringing anyone? I'm aiming to get there around 11am, not sure how long I'll stay. Just depends. I'll mention it to midwest Azine members.

Yeah my buddy , he has an rx8 and I have a lot of friends goin tomorrow. Ill be there around 12 or 1 . It depends on what time church let's out Sunday. I'm pumped to see your ride.lol

Back