Wings West front lip on 01-02 front bumper

moleman

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
im hoping you meant to "cut less off then to add more", haha. im not sure how well bondo would hold up with a rock coming at it at 50+ MPH on the highway, haha. but yea, its a good explaination.
no i meant what i wrote

it is easier to cut more off the lip
ie. cut a little at a time untill you get it where you want it. bc if you cut to much off all at once then you will be having to felling in your mess up.

theaccordian

Reaction score
he's saying cut small amounts at a time, measure and cut more. Instead of trying to cut it out all out at the same time. Casue if you cut off too much youre pretty much screwed and wasted a perfectly good lip, thats why you make small cuts so you can make adjustments later.

moleman

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
he's saying cut small amounts at a time, measure and cut more. Instead of trying to cut it out all out at the same time. Casue if you cut off too much youre pretty much screwed and wasted a perfectly good lip, thats why you make small cuts so you can make adjustments later.
thank you

du3ce

Reaction score
i just measured where the lip ends and then cut it off where i marked it

tsanhd

Reaction score
hey moleman, or anyone else, do you think that lip would fit an 02 accord coupe?

tsanhd

Reaction score
yeah it would kinda bad, so i was wondering, does anyone know if its possbile to put a 98-00 or 01-02 sedan bumper on a coupe? And is it hard...

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i would assume it would need the same things as a sedan>coupe swap

bumper, fenders, hood... to get it completly right

tsanhd

Reaction score
aww man, its not worth it then. i wanna see that lip on a coupe though.

Back