Wings west sedan sideskirts??

4door accord02

Reaction score
Theres a local guy selling these or 150.00 ... Can someone confirm these if there wings west?
c6a63ac9-b4b4-f0ba.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Yes - those look like genuine WW sideskirts. I have some on my sedan too. When you meet with the guy and look at them, look on the under-side - it should ALWAYS say Wings West there, and/or have the Wings West emblem. That way you know they are legit. Also, they should be bendable polyurethane. Hope this helps!

4door accord02

Reaction score
Yes - those look like genuine WW sideskirts. I have some on my sedan too. When you meet with the guy and look at them, look on the under-side - it should ALWAYS say Wings West there, and/or have the Wings West emblem. That way you know they are legit. Also, they should be bendable polyurethane. Hope this helps!

Thanks this does help.....and Im assuming the picture below is wingswest also....

Listen to this trade and let me know your opinions,
So Im trading my front bumper,TYC headlights/with hid kit, oem style fog light housing for his front bumper,oem headlight(for my retro project),side and rear ww lip kit ...I think this is major score! considering i never really planned on throwing any sort of lip kit on the car....if I dont like the lip kit i could always just take off and sell?:canada:

4door accord02

Reaction score
So heres what front end looks like after the trade.... I'm still not sure if I will end up using the ww west kit or not
a1b8908e-75df-34cf.jpg

Back