Winterized Update

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i go M.I.A. over the winter because i dont drive my car as much.. potholes + low oil pan = :squintfinger:

2 weeks ago
untitled-1.jpg

Anyways about a month ago i snapped the shift cable like 7" away from the shifter itself. Perhaps a result of using the 4cyl 5spd shifter assembly... I dont know if this is true but i cant figure out why it would break. And the 6spd CL-S shifter assembly does seem to be made slightly different.

Fixed the fuel pressure sensor code i've been throwing.. i hope.. I assumed that the 03 ecu used a different sensor then the 99 ecu seeing how the fuel temp gauge on the instrument cluster USED to read directly from a sensor that was no longer used in 00+. I figure that over the years, they probably upgraded the sensor and i just had the outdated version for an 03 ecu. 70 miles, no CEL so we will keep the fingers crossed.

Building a bumper for track use only, as seen in Eye candy
163480_10150370211995096_504795095_17285951_6655546_n.jpg

Come spring, I'm going to get a set of Comptech headers from Tom(ComptechV6). And install all the fuel parts that have been sitting in my trunk

-p2r dual fed fuel line system
-p2r fuel rails
-550 cc injectors
-aem fuel ignition controller
-extension harness (modified by Paul(NVA-AV6)
-AEM wideband o2 sensor w/ aem airfuel gauge
-aeromotive 1:1 fuel pressure regulator to replace comptech's

then the long LONG awaited DYNo tune

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I thought the new sensor was implemented for 01-02 models, and 98-00 had the same?

Nice list.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sweeet man! Sucks about the snow and potholes, but hey you on your way to makin serious hp.. just be careful.

Good to see ya on here wiseguy, been a while!

eggs

Reaction score
i cant wait for all your fuel mods to get done and then a tune.. its going to be nutty.

would the comptech headers make that much of a difference on your car?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i cant wait for all your fuel mods to get done and then a tune.. its going to be nutty.

would the comptech headers make that much of a difference on your car?

i have xs-power which are made out of recycled soda cans lol... and i slammed it on the floor so its got a nice pinch in front

Back