With or Without, that is the question.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
You need a drop, my friend. I'd focus on that first.

I'm all for the grille mod, if you have the skills and means of doing a good and proper job on it. Don't half-a$$ a grille-chop.

Tail lights are too dark, imo. I think either leaving them stock or slightly tinting them a darker red would be better options.

I personally would not go that direction for wheels at all. being that you're a V6, there's so many options for wheels. Especially oem type wheels in 17" or 18". Consider some Acura wheels (TL, TL-S, RSX-S) perhaps.

Another thing I'd add for a silver car is blackhoused headlights. They look so much better on silver cars.

Get going on that stock suspension, man, and then good things will follow. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site!

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
The front would be cool if, like ^he says, you can do it right. I've never been a fan of smoked tails or tinted tails, but if you like it then go for it. As far as the wheels go, you've got a 5-lug, the wheel choices for you are vast I'd look around.

But a drop is definitely necessary.

chaldonian

Reaction score
Awesome feedback. I tried my best to try and display my thoughts of what I would like done to my car through Photoshop. Its been a couple years since Iv used the program.

The rims is what iv always contemplated about. I really liked the all black rims with the silver rim.

The front grill is definitely something I would like to change. I will be posting a thread on the works of the grill for you all to see but that will take alot of time and patience since I am working and studying on a full load. Fiberglass is obviously what I will be using to create the mod. I think creating something is always more rewarding than buying it. Just hope it doesn't go the other way around :p lol.

The Taillights I can live with but iv seen some very nice smoked out accord taillights on silver which has inspired me to pursue the look.

Regarding the suspension, I laugh because everyone at my work owns a Honda and keeps telling me to lower it. I just didn't see why it would be important. Sorry I am a modding newb so you will have to bare with me. lol

BTW if anyone would like to try something new with their car on Photoshop, I would be glad to make a photo for you like iv done above. Just PM me.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
because any car that is going to be modded looks retarded without a drop. just look at every single import car that is modded correctly. you'll always see a drop, even an inch.

plus if you decide to buy wheels...lower it first then get the wheels.

chaldonian

Reaction score
Got ya. Will do that. How much am I looking at for a susp? Something that is in the middle cost and performance.

because any car that is going to be modded looks retarded without a drop. just look at every single import car that is modded correctly. you'll always see a drop, even an inch.

plus if you decide to buy wheels...lower it first then get the wheels.

ActNow

Reaction score
There is a suspension review thread floating around it will have all the info you need.

Back