WORST MODS/RICEY BUY Threads!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Had a '90 Accord LX sedan in '95, when I was 16.

-- A huge "Powered by Honda" sticker on the windshield visor.
-- A "fake" car-phone antenna on the rear window.
-- An "LXS" badge below the taillight. (Bought the SE badge 'n chopped off the "E". for the S part.)

Some bitter-sweet memories. Lol

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
My contribution, before I swapped them out...

rwpA5O2.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I wonder how long it is until I laugh at myself for having camber and tires that don't fit my wheels :lawl:

The only rice I have in my opinion is the lights under my dash that change color. I never have them on and they came with my car

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
When I was 16 with my crx, I bought a chrome exhaust tip. Not even a whole muffler, just a shiny tip from AutoZone. Obviously since I was stupider than I am now, I thought it made a massive difference and went everywhere redlining my old 65 hp carbureted Honda...

Also got neon lights for the same car haha. Glad that phase passed quickly

Varnell

Reaction score
When I first got my sedan I badly wanted a spoiler; Charger or Mustang. Now, all I want to do is find a coupe trunk without a spoiler. lol

I found this site after buying an eibach sportplus kit. I really wanted a body kit next but 6GA saved her from that awful fate.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
This is exactly what I have it on my Accord now. :lawl:
Haha did it make your car uber fast and loud like what I imagined at the age of 16? Chrome tips do go good with a lot of cars, such as my mom's camry or brother's yaris. How I thought out made my car faster is why I put it in this thread hahah

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Haha did it make your car uber fast and loud like what I imagined at the age of 16? Chrome tips do go good with a lot of cars, such as my mom's camry or brother's yaris. How I thought out made my car faster is why I put it in this thread hahah
Oh yeah man, most definitely! I thought it would be piece of cake to smoke a CL-S with it. Lol

But really, my car didn't come with the tips and it looked naked w/o them. So, I immediately drove down to Autozone to get those tips haha. Found the ones in oval shape, and I still like them. :)
55d6b257-f9de-4b13-a8a7-0a09353590a0_zpse0c73362.jpg

And, I'd assume that some folks might see my custom trunk badge as a ricey mod, too haha. I guess I still like having custom badges, ever since I was 16 as I've mentioned. Lol

Back