WORST MODS/RICEY BUY Threads!

The Wicked One

Reaction score
When i had my Hyundai Elantra i had bought a red neon kit for it. I knew it was rice, but i had fun with it. Got pulled over for it though but got off with a warning. White car with red neons doesnt look too bad.
I also disconnected the Air filter box for like half an hour. Yeah i was cool.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
*sigh* here goes....

Last summer i bought a cobra head shift knob from walmart and it had a button on top that made the eyes light up red haha. i rocked it for about 3 months until i realized how retarded it really was -_-

6genaccord

Reaction score
dang.. so far i'm the biggest ricer.. =[

or the most honest :eh:

lol probably the latter

one that note mine would be (and still currently have)...

(4) 12" Blue LED bars (underseat)

it matches my gauge cluster/ in-dash unit so well though :icon_gay: but yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one... and people DO like it... girls can find their bags on the floor or stuff they dropped and people have said it makes the interior seem roomier at night... whatever

either way, everytime anyone gets in the car whether or not they like it or my friends that shake their heads everytime they see it... everyone ALWAYS looks for where its coming from for at least the first few times they get in without fail!

:thinking: and now that I'm thinking...I have an LED underbody kit I've had it for 4 years and NEVER installed it.

Wow...I'm pretty mad I bought that now...

Last edited:

6genaccord

Reaction score
*sigh* here goes....

Last summer i bought a cobra head shift knob from walmart and it had a button on top that made the eyes light up red haha. i rocked it for about 3 months until i realized how retarded it really was -_-

I don't even think that qualifies as ricey... I don't know what that would be lol

at least you're honest though!

dynasty

Reaction score
i had mad crazy blue grounding wires on my Toyota 4Runner. it actually helped a little bit but man it was ricey. haha. yes an Truck/SUV with grounding wires. LOL

Itchthus

Reaction score
I think grounding wires are a good little mod. It helps A LOT, I don't see how it's ricey. I think OEM cars should have better grounding wires.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have an EVO 2 Body Kit WITH the fogs sitting at home, does that count. It was never mounted.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
my 17"s Motegis....ugh i hated those things...i liked them for the first like 3 months...then i just hated them....they looked ok but really i despised myself for buying them...i got other ricey stuff...but i think it will take another 6 months before it is considered rice...lol...

Back