i am not a ricer
i am not a ricer
i am not a ricer
i am not a ricer
i am not a ricer
i am not a ricer
i am not a ricer

:run:

BS, post the pic....and you know what pic i mean mr. front body kit bumper only, haha. heres one of my rice pics, haha

FrontWashers1.jpg

hahahaha

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
interior neons i guess.... but i still don't consider it rice if it's subtle enough and goes with the bass to music.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^ equivalent to an "Alternative Lifestyle"

:hihi: Hey, to some, ricey is a way of life. And they should not be hated on.

[/tolerance_speech]

Itchthus

Reaction score
HAHA, having mismatched body kit colors. My car was black currant pearl (purple) and I bought a BW side skirts, a buddy club rear, and a 02 OEM front all nighthawk black pearl AND had a CF hood that was on incorrectly with a vtec inside sticker (these were all bought used). Rolling on h-techs and stockies. I didn't even know what I was thinking.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Prolly the white neons I had under my 96 Eclipse (Minden Siver Pearl). I still say, even to this day, they looked hawt as hell.

and

My Silver SOHC VTEC stickers on the lower part of each rear door, and they're not coming off.

You can barely see them in this pic......
DSC03695.JPG

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score
I actually had interior neons under the seat and dash, wired myself so you could see the bars or wires and i had it to where all four went with the bass of the music. People loved it but it got old quick so i took em out shortly after. I also rocked an unpainted kit for about a month cause of a badly coordinated shop.

sideview1.jpg

accord18.jpg

Back