Worst week of my 20 years of living

slow f23

Reaction score
cats go for like $100 in ohio man.. i'll never forget the time my friends were driving back to my accord in my mom's apartments(full of mexicans who will steal anything and everything) and my friends like,"dude, is that someone under your car?" and we all get out and he takes off but we decide not to chase anymore cause he could be carrying a knife or something.. i was pissed. we got there just in time too.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
damn bro sounds liek a rough week, looks liek a lot ppl are going to be happy after this week is over. hopefully, everything works out well man :thumbsup:

k3nnex

Reaction score
Damn Indo that's your car, nice. You will no longer be able to notice my car on the road anymore, no more green car on white rims :( Maybe next year I will go back to slammed. As of right now my mom is driving around my Accordwith 1 finger gap, visors and HIDs.

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
Dam, im from san jose also...but good thing my car's dumped. I can barely get the scissor jack under my car.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
Damn Indo that's your car, nice. You will no longer be able to notice my car on the road anymore, no more green car on white rims :( Maybe next year I will go back to slammed. As of right now my mom is driving around my Accordwith 1 finger gap, visors and HIDs.

haha thanks man, too bad i am in San jose only 3 months of the year during summer, the rest of the 9 months i live in riverside since i go to ucr lol

Back