Worst week of my 20 years of living

k3nnex

Reaction score
A few days ago my friend and I decided to put my Accord back to stock so my mommy can use it. He jacks it up at the radiator support, pushing the radiator up past my hood! So that fix cost me $100 to bring the radiator support back down.

Yesterday morning I am awakened by a very loud thunderous monstrous noise. I go back to sleep 1 min later my sister calls me and tells me the car is broken. I come out of my house and I'm like "GIVE ME THAT" and I put the keys into the 92 4runner to hear a huge ROAR scream down the neighborhood at 7am. I look under the car to discover 2 bolts on the ground and came to the conclusion someone had jacked my catalytic converter. I was quoted it could be as low as $200 and possibly up to $800 to replace something for this car that is only worth $2000

Today on the way home from school after a 5 hour class of 140 pages of Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation, I take a new route home. On the way home a car love taps my beloved Accord punching a hole in my rear bumper. This old volvo manages to stick his license plate screw dead into my bumper, leaves minimal marks except for a nice HOLE in my bumper. He gives me $180 and me being in a state of shock just take and leave after telling him I forgive him and **** happens.

Well to add onto my car misery, I have to replace the CV boot on my Accord as well. It's been a sad week :squintfinger: We have 4 cars in this family, my corolla took a hit and run, now I drive it around with a hole on the side. Some uninsured driver hit our van. And someone stole my visors off my Accord. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just venting :(

Last edited:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Who the hell jacks cat converters these days..

hendizzlez

Reaction score
:sad: whats up with the bad weeeeeek? :madrun: my week's whatever...... not the worst, although not the greatest.

hope everything turns out better for ya...

lwlba

Reaction score
geeze man that's alotta things happening man.. gl

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I can believe people stealing catalytic converters. People steal tail gates from trucks here.

Back