would a rusty hood/trunk look good on my car?

Topher88

Reaction score
Just working with what i got. i love how people hate on things they think are "stupid". Everyone has there taste no need to voice you opinion over and over and over.... i get it when you say "i think it looks *@#&*#$^&$*&# stupid!!!".

Topher88

Reaction score
And thank you to those with some thoughtful opinions. One way to find out if it will look good :) p.s. anyone have a hood laying around in socal? lol

accord786

Reaction score
Is my car really not that low?? i think its a good hight. im running pro lines and think if i were any lower it would be a B***h on every bump

IMG_3552.jpg

get a lip kit n sum nice rims n ur car will b sick :coffee:

Topher88

Reaction score
I agree i need to role me fenders.. has anyone done it themselves? i think i might just give it a shot.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I agree i need to role me fenders.. has anyone done it themselves? i think i might just give it a shot.

if ur car is low enough like mine, just use ur L shape tool to take off ur lugnuts and put it between ur tires and fenders and let someone drive it slow and u hold the L shape tool and slide it little by little... works like magic

thats how u do a diy roll fender...

if ur car is not drop enough use a metal baseball bat ( but rolling fender is for slammed people not people with wheel gap... so what am i talking about ) LOL

Topher88

Reaction score
In order for me to fit 18's i need to role them. I have already tried on a few sets and they rubbed like crazy... thats really the only things stopping me...

Back