would a rusty hood/trunk look good on my car?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
the way ur car is now... NO...

BMW's have a much more sleeker front to it than our accords.... there are some civics that pulled it off but it it has to flow with your setup. Right now it doesnt

Topher88

Reaction score
Im getting a hood for dirt cheap and gona rust it. Ill put up some pics and we will see how it looks :) ya i dont think the trunk would look all that good...

Topher88

Reaction score
Is my car really not that low?? i think its a good hight. im running pro lines and think if i were any lower it would be a B***h on every bump

IMG_3552.jpg

Topher88

Reaction score
ya i was going to try that out but i dont know it looks much better but is sketchy in a reliability way. at least the DIY I should have gone with some spotlines instead of pros... or H&R's im looking for some used ones

Topher88

Reaction score
oh i know there are people that are way way lower then i but i think im way lower then a stock and im ok with that

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya but you still have wheel gap, which is for the lose lol. Not tryin to hate btw I like your car I just think it would look better if you lowered it more.

Topher88

Reaction score
ya and im always looking for some used spring for a good price and try them out and see if its not to much of a pain watching out for every dip and bump

Drift

Reaction score
Some pencil jeans a a fixie bike might suit you a bit better.

Back