Wouldn't You Cry...

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
If you curbed your favorite wheels as much as i did :sad::sad::sad: I dont have any pictures, but it was my right rear wheel. I was at the bank and i pulled out and thought i had enough room til i hear the wheel rub against the monster 3-4 inch curb that banks have when u drive through. Its about 2 1/4" around. i want to die now (unless there was a way to fix the curbage)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Ouch man that sucks. I never understood how all you guys curb your rims. I've never curbed a rim or tire in my life.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
yea, you can get it fixed im sure, they have wheel repair shops and such. or you could just buy a new wheel.
i have to find them asap, it kills me to look :(

Ouch man that sucks. I never understood how all you guys curb your rims. I've never curbed a rim or tire in my life.

i have only curbed my wheels twice, and i havent even curbed my stock wheels. i even park like 5 feet from a curb when parallel parked!

shavedaccord

Reaction score
:lawl:

it seems like banks always have HUGE curbs that no one can avoid...drive thru's ftl :squintrun:
or you noobs need to goto driving school and learn to park lol

The banks here has MASSIVE curbs I can't even park by them my passenger door won't open lol

Back