wow! I want!!!!

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
I just found a wrecked CL-S running motor and 6spd and only want $1400.00
But I need to exchange my 3.0 for a core...... and sounds like a good idea.. i was about to put my car in the shop to open up motor and replace seals on trany.... but this seems too good to be true... i wana swap!!!!!! what do i do?!?!?!?!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
definately do it, are u serious, thats no questions asked and its a 5speed or 6speed?

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
talk with Richie on V6p...i think he is making a harness to make this more of a plug/play mod...but yet...the 3.2 with 6spd is the motor to get...mainly cause it comes with the 6spd already and the high performance heads/cams...you could always stroke it to 3.5 if you really want to build the motor...

but really....you need to be truthful to yourself about how much cash flow you have vs. how long you plan to keep the car...cause you need to have decent cash flow and want to keep the car a long time...or else it's not worth it...

SeanXtec

Reaction score
Make sure you have at least double that of the cost of the motor/trans to spend...biiig money pit.

claybird

Reaction score
Most def 3.2 and bore it out to 3.5 with 05 RL pistons and rings and rods and 04 Honda Pilot crank. They are stronger than a 3.5 motors an probably more torque

SeanXtec

Reaction score
Most def 3.2 and bore it out to 3.5 with 05 RL pistons and rings and rods and 04 Honda Pilot crank. They are stronger than a 3.5 motors an probably more torque

LMAO like you know anything about it. Why don't you go copy and paste some more of paul's threads from v6p. Oh yea, forgot you were banned so you decided to clutter up another site.

Back