wow! I want!!!!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
With the swap your car will weigh less than a cl type s, u could probably spank a type s stock vs stock if u do the swap.

claybird

Reaction score
LMAO like you know anything about it. Why don't you go copy and paste some more of paul's threads from v6p. Oh yea, forgot you were banned so you decided to clutter up another site.

Ha If you knew what i have in mind and research ive done .....i actually have sat down (electronically) and went through all the options and found the best option :nutkick:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Ha If you knew what i have in mind and research ive done .....i actually have sat down (electronically) and went through all the options and found the best option :nutkick:

I support your build man. I saw a 3.5 accord on youtube. They are pretty whicked. Arent the crankshafts the same in the RL and the PILOT? Correct me if im wrong.

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
lol, this guy leaves v6p but brings the drama with him...

claybird

Reaction score
no drama here ...um im not sure actually maybe ill learn something if a tech might chime in....i just kinda trust a 4x4 c/s more than a SH-AWD c/s ....maybe its just my intuition though....:jae:

nixed007

Reaction score
worth the work from what i can see and think if you do the 3.2 swap now you will know more for when you are ready to do the 3.5. This will also give you a better idea as to the changes you will want to make during the 3.5 swap

juicebox00

Reaction score
Do it! I plan on doing that to my car in the distant future, or 3.5L. but that won't be for a while

claybird

Reaction score
yeah i would just swap the j32 in there and once it blows you will have already had the time to decide what to do on the 3.5

Back