Wreck.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Wow how frustrating that the person did not even stop who forced you to wreck. That sounds pretty scary. It's a very good thing that you and other party's arent badly hurt considering the crazy assholes erratic driving!

Good no frame damage!

BOBwinkal

Reaction score
ouch, im sorry to hear about what happened, though i believe if you give the make and model & license plate # of the car that was "driving recklessly" and prove that he was the cause of your accident, you shouldn't have to pay a dime.

Momentum

Reaction score
ouch, im sorry to hear about what happened, though i believe if you give the make and model & license plate # of the car that was "driving recklessly" and prove that he was the cause of your accident, you shouldn't have to pay a dime.

Yeah I wish, But I don't remember it.

Bummer. Glad to hear your ok

Thanks man. I'll be better when I have my car back.

guess were not rolling your fenders this weekend

I know right, And guess what? I ordered the wheels last night..

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
so your gonna have bad *** rims. we will get your car lookin right bro, dont worry, just get that front end fixed and we will go from there

Momentum

Reaction score
so your gonna have bad *** rims. we will get your car lookin right bro, dont worry, just get that front end fixed and we will go from there

Thanks man. It will just set me back a little. But, I'll catch up once I get the car fixed. I already have a top insurance guy talking to the shop about using my coupe bumper instead of another stock one. That would be great.

Momentum

Reaction score
Well, Insurance called and told me my car is totaled. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Back