WTB: Black housed headlights

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
What's up 6thgen, I'm looking for a set of black housed headlights preferably in new condition, but if you have a used set pm me and we can talk. I was tempted to buy a set from ebay but I haven't found anyone there selling a black housed set with the high beams painted yellow. The headlights i have now requires too much work. That was my first black housing project so it was so so along with hazing on the lens and whatnot, I would rather just buy another set at this point. Thanks for reading.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The yellow high beams is a custom thing people do, you'll never see them on Ebay. I haven't seen a set of blackhousings for sale here for awhile. YOu can either fix yours up and restore the lenses, or buy off Ebay or orther 3rd party site. I think TAS also sells them.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping someone on ebay would start painting the headlights since you can find black housed headlights with either the orange strip, or clear strip, or orange strip only on the corners... haha.

I think my current headlights would be way too much time spent on trying to get them decent looking, I would rather start with a fresh set and maybe just sell my current ones cheap for someone looking for a used set. I also tried clearing the haze off using the 3m sanding and buffering, didn't come out as i had wanted to. lol.

Thanks for the tip.

xIrvin

Reaction score
Just buy a pair of retros for sale here.
Blackhoused and not too expensive.

Back