WTB used 1 piece coilovers

McFly

Reaction score
Some old d2 or some funciton form type 1 or some old ksports i only have about 400 to spend so please keep that in mind

McFly

Reaction score
Already did seen a set of bc racing and d2 that are more then i can afford i already pmed dude with the apexi coilovers do you know anyonel else with 1 piece used coilovers

kn0x47

Reaction score
35uxyw.jpg

Akingkhan

Reaction score
1pc coilovers? What r u talkin about?
Coilovers are all 1 unit (spring & strut)
Check the NY CL
Ur g2 end up spending $500-600 on some good used coilovers so just save the $$ & get some thing that isn't g2 blow out when u get them on ur car

McFly

Reaction score
Check the NY CL
Ur g2 end up spending $500-600 on some good used coilovers so just save the $$ & get some thing that isn't g2 blow out when u get them on ur car

Im sorry im looking for coilovers and not your opinion thank you i will spend my money as i please thank you very much so please dont kill my vibe

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Check the NY CL

So you're saying if one was to buy used type 1's for example, which can easily be bought for under 400, that they would blow soon after installation? I don't think so :lawl:

McFly

Reaction score
Check the NY CL

And by the way you just answered your own question im looking for 1 pc coilovers opposed spring/shock or coilover sleeve /shock

Akingkhan

Reaction score
So you're saying if one was to buy used type 1's for example, which can easily be bought for under 400, that they would blow soon after installation? I don't think so :lawl:

:hide:
I just don't see why some people go cheep on their suspension

And by the way you just answered your own question im looking for 1pc coilovers opposed spring/shock or coilover sleeve/shock

Then all u needed 2 say was u wanted coilovers

Back