WTB used 1 piece coilovers

McFly

Reaction score
:hide:
I just don't see why some people go cheep on their suspension

Then all u needed 2 say was u wanted coilovers

Just so you can hop off my **** im gonna explain my self

1 i wanted to be clear instead of saying i just wanted coilovers so people can offer up shock/coilover sleeves i said i wanted 1 piece coilovers

2 the reason i want used coilovers is because this is what my budget is allowing me to do if i had the money i would buy new coilovers in a flash so please hop off my **** and go in your own thread and crowd it up with your bull**** and short cut spelling

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Just so you can hop off my **** im gonna explain my self

1 i wanted to be clear instead of saying i just wanted coilovers so people can offer up shock/coilover sleeves i said i wanted 1 piece coilovers

2 the reason i want used coilovers is because this is what my budget is allowing me to do if i had the money i would buy new coilovers in a flash so please hop off my **** and go in your own thread and crowd it up with your bull**** and short cut spelling

I understand u only have $400 to spend but suspension isn't some thing u wanna take a short cut on.
I hope u find what ur lookin 4 & good luck with all ur modding.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Keep looking is my advice, I paid 410 on mine just on an impulse buy. I got extremely well taken of coils and didn't pay much. But I wouldnt go off me, I got exceptionally lucky (or at least I like to think I did)

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
OP.

If you can wait on coils, save up another $150 and get some new function form type 1 for $550.

If not then you could also try your local CL, acurazine, v6performance, and ebay for used coilovers

McFly

Reaction score
Ive done and still doing what you posted. i forgot that fourms look at post count and based upon that post advice .

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
gmeme.png

Back