WTH even possible?

Ch1R

Reaction score
its overpriced but i bet when more people get/have this more people are going to stop hating and want to buy one, ill give this a +:flipoff:

CHID0

Reaction score
I bet you'll get better results putting your face to the intake and blowing into it....theoretically if it blew alot harder it might yeild results but it just doesn't seem like it pushes a higher cfm then the intake sucks

Erik123456789

Reaction score
^^ Yeah I agree. It only pushes out 5psi max and our cars naturally suck up to 14.7psi(atmospheric pressure) so it would pretty much make it pointless for it to even be on there.. It would probably have to push out like 19.7 psi in order for it to behave like 5 REAL psi..
And also.. The description says it spins at around 20,000rpm. Real turbos spin at 100,000rpm+

So yeah I wouldn't expect much out of it.. I'd still wanna try and show it off to people that don't know about it haha.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I'd love to see a dyno vid of it installed and without it installed..... I am thinking it would actually make less power installed as it would have to suck air past it!!

accord02se

Reaction score
plus 1 on the last one, it might work....then again it's probably just something that someone thought of to get money out of people's wallets and risk tearing up their car

MikeyMike

Reaction score
lol i remember a guy with a civic who had this on his car. he had the wires to power it running over everything up to the fuse box it was retarded i asked him

"honestley, why did you put that on your car"

he replies "bro it gave me like 30hp.. you can feel like, vtec hits so much harder. i almost pulled on an evo"

after i turned away from him to not laugh in his face i ask
" this an si?"

"no EX!"

then i laughed in his face :jae:

PS: you want POWAH?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyR0U_fYtwY

all you need is a 1/4 mile extension cord and youre good to go

Back