xenon front lip with WW sides & rear?

alex_d10

Reaction score
Mllz just pm Horseman on TAC. He offered me the WW rear for 225 CND back in the summer. He has good pricing

Millz

Reaction score
Mllz just pm Horseman on TAC. He offered me the WW rear for 225 CND back in the summer. He has good pricing

thanks man... hopefully you'll bring me some good luck you already helped me find the s-techs for my ride lol :run:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
im a bit confused now. mind clearing it up a bit? cause the whole kit would be WW except the front if i did go through with it but i think du3ce just made me think otherwise. are you trying to say that you dont think the WW rear flows well with the WW sides? or am i totally missing the boat here

it will flow well overall, but the xenon front is lower than the WW front lip.. the WW sides r low enough for the xenon front, but the WW rear is not... am i confusing u? :thinking:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
How about all Xenon or all WW and be done with it! Since you have the WW sides/rear, be patient, May is still a couple of months away, and you'll probably find that front! :gride:

Millz

Reaction score
it will flow well overall, but the xenon front is lower than the WW front lip.. the WW sides r low enough for the xenon front, but the WW rear is not... am i confusing u? :thinking:

thanks for clearing that up, i think i just didnt read ur original post wrong the first time around

How about all Xenon or all WW and be done with it! Since you have the WW sides/rear, be patient, May is still a couple of months away, and you'll probably find that front! :gride:

i got close... but no cigar (sucks that the shop that told me they had it in stock couldnt find it :sad:)

ill keep calling shops around Toronto to see if they have anything

in the meantime if anyone here hears of something let me know! i know theres another user on here having trouble finding it

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
That sir, is a lie. WW front is lower than Xenon front. there's a reason why it's called the cheater lip. :p

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
That sir, is a lie. WW front is lower than Xenon front. there's a reason why it's called the cheater lip. :p

the WW front lip is lower on the sides only.... the rest of lip is higher than the xenon :coffee:

Millz

Reaction score
i just ordered a ww lip from ww and it came out to 311 shipped to my door

you live in Cali though dont you?

to ship to toronto, canada its taxes + 165 USD shipping

after everything's said & done and the exchange rate id be paying $465 canadian for the front lip

Back