Xs-Power Headers

joe80055

Reaction score
I've had xs power headers for 2 years with no problems, both in the snow belt and down here in the hot heat.. I'm not complaining.. now that I have xs power kit and modified it for my car, i can't complain about it either

talontsiawd

Reaction score
When pacesetter started making manifolds for dsm's, alot of people jumped on them and where unhappy when welds failed. But, everyone knew that was going to happen. However, more than a few people took a brand new set, got them rewelded, recoated, and never had complaints. I'm convinced that if headers don't have fitment issues and don't warp, as long as the welds are good and the coating holds up, you are good. You don't have to do this right away, you can wait til when/if they fail. Alot more work though. This is second hand, not personal experience obvioiusly but very convincing because those headers on dsms would last less than 6 months for many people.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i ordered them. they are bent to clear the rear cl-s mount, which a lot of av6 headers arnt.. im gettin the welds redone @ work, and then sending them along with my fujita to http://www.jet-hot.com/ to get coated

Back