Xs-Power Headers

MikeyMike

Reaction score
anyone have any insite?

ok 1st off i know they are cheap.. so before you flame just read.

the big sell is the tubing is 2.35" inner diameter rather then most kids 2.0".
everyone on acurazine seems to rave about these. saying they are the best bang for your buck. weak point is the welds which i can easily redo. and they clear the cl-s rear mount which i read most headers interfere with.

they all say if you have the money to obviously go with Comptech, but $1000 for headers is a lil steep right now. DC sport was another good brand they recommend but they went under so no one stocks it.

any comments? again im told if you re-enforce all the welds its a pretty good part

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I obviously don't have experience but I have read plenty just as you have Mike. And you're right, it seems like they are cheap but pretty decent for what you pay. Besides, if you can do some welding touchup, you shouldn't be too worried about any of the headers having issues in the first place. lol.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
^Yeah man. Definitely go with Joe's turbo kit. But if you don't wanna do that I would recommend the DC sports one, but from what i've heard the xs power headers perform, but the welds suck. Sounds like you already know what you want to me... xs power headers are cheaper if you can maintain them.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
rofl people dont tell other to get a kit that you guys aren't sporting yourself. we don't even know how that turbo is going to play out, given 1-2 years. (in the long run). I don't want to put joe down or anything else, but I'm just saying.

As for you Mike, there's a guy on v6p selling comptech headers. there's another foo on acurazine selling his xs power headers for $50. >_> hurry up lol.

Last edited:

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
I guess. His kit seems promising though. Why are you guys having doubts about it? What doesn't look good? I'm gonna get one, so I wanna know what's up.

Back