Yay or No ?

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
i posted a little while back that i was looking for some new wheels. I was almost set on getting aftermarket wheels, but then i saw these wheels in mint condition, and i bought these. I know i need a lower drop asap, but what do you guys think of these wheels ? I still have my 04 tsx rims stored in my garage, so do you think i should keep these or switch back or just get some thing bigger like some 19's ?
thanks. BTW sorry about the quality of the pics, i also need to clean up the rims a little better.

updated pics with painted calipers !!!

0000857up4.jpg

0000862lo0.jpg

Last edited:

keychain

Reaction score
^ +1 I'm not feeling the blue calipers, but I like the wheels :thumbup:, just get some honda caps.

likeawp

Reaction score
^ +1 , honda caps will set them off nicely........maybe higher profile tires if you don't plan to go lower to accommodate that wheel gap

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
yeah sorry about the crappy blue calipers. I painted my stock calipers blue like 3 years ago, and the paint is starting to chip and peep, lol... I am aslo working on getting the H centercaps. dont know why the polished H center caps are so friggin expensive,lol.

this time when i get enough money, i plan to get some legend GS calipers and put several coats of gloss black or gunmetal on it, plus a bunch of clearcoat on it too.

Back