You get one picture...

CHID0

Reaction score
Damn dude, those are hot......it's definitely borderline too much, can't wait to see it though.

are you running 9" wide with 20 offset in the front and rear?

RickyG

Reaction score
crazy offset, your rolling your fenders i assume? Let me know how that goes i plan to roll mine as well.

Yeah I'm most definatly going to have to. I'm debating wether to try baseball bat or fender roller though.

wheels themselves look nice, hopefully you can pull it off so the tires aren't just sticking out past the fenders like crazy

I've been reading up on it alot lately. I remember someone posted up that website about stance. That's where my signature comes from and this is what they're all about.

Looks SOOO good! Yay for not teasing us and pleasing us. :) People, follow this guy's guidelines !

Haha. I did tease a little bit. But I'll call it more foreplay than tease.

Damn dude, those are hot......it's definitely borderline too much, can't wait to see it though.

are you running 9" wide with 20 offset in the front and rear?

Yes sir. I was gonna run staggered wheels but decided against it.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hmmm......yeah, I would have to agree, borderline too much, but we'll see with the stretched tires(I assume) how it will look when you're done. :coffee:

CHID0

Reaction score
Got a fitment check on the rear? Does it poke as much as in the front?

RickyG

Reaction score
Got a fitment check on the rear? Does it poke as much as in the front?

I didn't but one on the back yester day. Lol, I don't know why I didn't but I do know it's gonna need a spacer. I think maybe a 10mm. I'm gonna find out for sure today though.

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
Nice pickup!!! BBS RS's are the **** lol +20 will rub even with stretched tire, cut fenderliners and relocated tab. What tire sizes are you gonna go with? A 215/45/17 would fit nicely all around.

Its ok though, we all have to make sacrifices...

RickyG

Reaction score
Nice pickup!!! BBS RS's are the **** lol +20 will rub even with stretched tire, cut fenderliners and relocated tab. What tire sizes are you gonna go with? A 215/45/17 would fit nicely all around.

Its ok though, we all have to make sacrifices...

Which tab do you speak of? and I was gonna run a 205 wide.

Back