You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

hondachik

Reaction score
I want all black interior. I soooooo want to trade her in for the 2006 body style V6 Accord, but goodness I don't want a whole new car note.

Damn you Honda!!! Damn you!!!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i seen a 02 black sedan with black leather interior ... i didn't really get a good look at it to see if it was a custom job or not ... looked stock at the glance lol

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I want all black interior. I soooooo want to trade her in for the 2006 body style V6 Accord, but goodness I don't want a whole new car note.

well.... im selling my accord by the end of the year or beginning of next year for a down payment on.... a 2007 civic SI sedan... so ill have the interior i'll want... plus everything else :jae:

hondachik

Reaction score
That sucks to have to drive in D2 and D4. I remember when I first got this car, the 2nd day the seals in my AT burnt out because I was driving it in D4 instead of D3 going 80+ mph. Thank goodness the dealership thought it was just a default on the car and not of my own doing, because they footed the $3000+ bill for to get the tranny rebuilt. Oopsie!! :lolhitting:

But from then on I drive it in D3...except sometimes I do put it in D4 instead but I can tell when my tranny doesn't change out that it's in the wrong gear...such as about 30 mins ago.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
That sucks to have to drive in D2 and D4. I remember when I first got this car, the 2nd day the seals in my AT burnt out because I was driving it in D4 instead of D3 going 80+ mph. Thank goodness the dealership thought it was just a default on the car and not of my own doing, because they footed the $3000+ bill for to get the tranny rebuilt. Oopsie!! :lolhitting:

But from then on I drive it in D3...except sometimes I do put it in D4 instead but I can tell when my tranny doesn't change out that it's in the wrong gear...such as about 30 mins ago.

your supposed to be in D4 all the time unless you're going uphill. you're lucky the dealership doesn't know:bash: D4 is everyday, daily driving conditions. when you go uphill and your foot is half way down still going 10mph put it in D3 or even D2. =]:goyou:

redlinevtec

Reaction score

hahaha I know how you feel. Cloth interior tends to stink when you sweat...

I'm getting a black on black 08-09 Civic Si sedan probably early next year. w00t! And I'm keeping the Accord also. However...I hope I get a decent settlement from my accident back in December so I can pay off my student credit cards so I have no debt when I get the car and possibly a fat down payment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back