ZFreak's RB26DETT Z32 300zx build...

ZFreak

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I didn't win. :( I got second place, but I may get a small pic in the magazine as a consolation prize.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know there was a super modded Fair Lady Z on this site.

Damn, the car is SICK!!! I've always liked 4gen Z32 among any other Z generations since I was a little kid. Even compared with Z33 & Z34, the 4gen looks sooo slick, and the style doesn't die out to this day imo.

Great investments to keep it very clean & brilliantly performing. Huge props!

P.S. I remember me and my cousin were talking & dreaming about Z32 with mag. wheels, when we were kids. How nice it is to see the real thing!

SportBilly

Reaction score

Raul

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know there was a super modded Fair Lady Z on this site.

Damn, the car is SICK!!! I've always liked 4gen Z32 among any other Z generations since I was a little kid. Even compared with Z33 & Z34, the 4gen looks sooo slick, and the style doesn't die out to this day imo.

Great investments to keep it very clean & brilliantly performing. Huge props!

P.S. I remember me and my cousin were talking & dreaming about Z32 with mag. wheels, when we were kids. How nice it is to see the real thing!

There is a super bone stock Z32 on this site too :p

ZFreak

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile...

My Z is in this month's (May 2013) issue of Grassroots Motorsports magazine, page 177.

It was also in Issue #23 of Nissan Sport Magazine last summer, and was planned to be in the Issue #25 of Nissan Sport before they folded.

It is planned to be in the "readers rides" of Modified Magazine, and D-Sport Magazine is planning a full feature (just have to find a time where they can shoot my car)....

It has made its rounds around the interwebs lately. :)

Back