Big change coming. **PHOTOS ADDED - WHEELS & SUSPENSION**

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Big change coming.

^Give the people what they want!! lol Sorry I neglected to post photos when I said I would guys, I've been out joyridin! What an amazing difference!! :driving:

After I left the shop I quickly drove around looking for a decent place to get some photos. Sor here is my car after getting the Koni Yellows and Eibach Pro's.

I like the gap width around the wheel, I don't think it is too much and it is equal on front and back. It will drop another 1/4" when the springs settle. I really like where it is now. And when I am standing at the door, it seems like I'm standing over a Ferrari or something...I know, cheesy. But true. Anyway, I def need a lip kit. Agreed?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Photos with the new wheels will be in my ride page when I find a suitable place to take some nice photos, and when it stops raining here!

Last edited:

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score

The Moogs are direct bolt-on, but they are designed better than the oem ones. They will last longer and they are easier to put on and remove.

With the sway bar, you want the 04-07 TL manual bar. With the stock one, the car understeers slightly. Once the TL bar is on, that will be gone, along with some body roll (depending on your suspension setup). The stock front sway bar is just fine to use with the rear TL one.

The price on that exhaust looks good.

Accord281 would you suggest this TL sway bar over buying a front and rear one from a aftermarket company, also I would guess this sway bar will work fine for the 4cyl sedan as well? Would I need to change my endlinks to the moog ones or can I use my stock ones? Thanks

RedRyder
Looks good man, defently get a lip kit will look good. Can't wait to see it with the rims on.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yes this is the 20 mm sway bar.

Sway Bar

Bushings

^^Get 2 of the manual

Clamps

^^2 of these as well

LH Moog end link

RH Moog end link

Make sure the sway bar is interchangeable between coupe and sedan. That is one thing I didn't think of.

Since a spring/shock combo is not going to be as stiff as my setup, I would imagine that you would see more of a decrease in body roll than I do (I have none, but the stiffness of the coilovers plays a big part in that, sway bar completely eliminates it).

Thank you for the direct links, I will be looking into this soon. I just need to find out if the sway bar is interchangeable between coupe and sedan, as you said. IF ANYONE WHO SEES THIS KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THIS, PLEASE POST.

Accord281 would you suggest this TL sway bar over buying a front and rear one from a aftermarket company, also I would guess this sway bar will work fine for the 4cyl sedan as well? Would I need to change my endlinks to the moog ones or can I use my stock ones? Thanks

RedRyder
Looks good man, defently get a lip kit will look good. Can't wait to see it with the rims on.

I'm looking for an oem front lip. I already have the rear. Not sure if I'll go with oem sides or if I will look for an aftermarket one that will compliment the oem front/rear nicely. Thanks for the comments!

+1 on the lip kit, man ur car looks great

Yeah with the wider wheel/tire you can see more of the back of the front tire and front/back of the rear tire. Hoping a lip kit will eliminate that. Thanks for the compliment!

dtraill27

Reaction score

car looks good. perfect drop. cant wait to get mine on

SykVSyx

Reaction score

If you are happy with the drop, then so be it.

The new rims will be about the same size, so there won't be any difference in the wheel gap.

A lip kit would be a good touch, GL trying to find a complete OEM one, but you never know.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

car looks good. perfect drop. cant wait to get mine on

Thanks! I look forward to seein yours as well.

If you are happy with the drop, then so be it.

The new rims will be about the same size, so there won't be any difference in the wheel gap.

A lip kit would be a good touch, GL trying to find a complete OEM one, but you never know.

haha I know most members on here would never only go with Pro Kits. I can understand that. It is possible that I only like it so much now because it looks so much better than before...but I may want more eventually. Even then though, I will not go lower than 2", so the only change I'll ever make are changing to Sportlines.

The 18's are a slightly small overall diameter, so yes you are correct, the gap didn't change much. I hope to find an OEM front lip, but I am willing to use something else on the sides. If you have seen any sides that you thought looked good with OEM front/rear lips please let me know. Thanks for the input.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

There are a ton of sites to keep an eye on, here, V6P, TAC, ebay, kijiji, craigslist.

There aren't many sides that flow with the OEM F/R pieces, you COULD look in to some sedan options, but if you are set on the OEM look, then definately be patient and keep looking.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I'm on V6P and ebay all the time looking for these. I haven't heard of Kijiji though, thanks. I forgot about TAC. Set on oem...for now, ha.

Back