GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Big change coming.

^ you're 4x4 cuz of your skinny *** tires, not because of your drop :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Getting rid of the 4x4 status is always a good thing, even if it's a slight drop.

Nikita, if I could catch you, I would bug you about the 4x4 status as well! :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

what kind of rental did you get lol:lawl:

and what are you doing with the other wheels you have right now

The picture of the compact on Enterprise's chart was a neon. And Dodge doesn't make the Neon anymore, so I asked what little booger I'd be driving around, and the rep says "probably a Kia Rio or similar"...then I tried to hang myself.

I'll be keeping the Enkei's, the RH's will only be on April to October.

Can't wait to see the change man! No, you will not look 4x4 haha. I am only dropped 1.7f 1.5r on Neuspeed Sports with 18" rims, and people tell me I still look 4x4 :boohoo: (I beg to differ :)) Just do whatever suits you, it will still look badass. Pro-Kits are a pretty good drop too, way lower than Neuspeed Sports.

Waiting anxiously to see them C2's on there!!

Please, please...C2000! :lawl: I really like your drop man, I can't tell how many fingergaps you have front and back but your car sits very well and it looks low to me (not 4x4 at all). At least as low as I want to go. I hope I don't look anywhere near as high as I do right now. I had one of the springs on the rear and one of the rims at one point and I thought it looked pretty good, and that was before it settled. But the Koni's are adjustable so maybe that will help? at least with the boat look anyway.

I think your springs are lower, aren't they? Pro Kits are only 1.5" all around.

^ you're 4x4 cuz of your skinny *** tires, not because of your drop :lawl:

But you're on 235's aren't you, not much difference. Though your rims are 1/2" wider. Ah well, :booty:

wow, i am really digging those wheels, awesome pickup man :thumbsup:

Thank you very much! I was going for the crisp, machined motorsport wheel kind of look...hope my car looks like I imagine it in my head, haha.

changaroo

Reaction score

i give this man about 1 month before he regrets spending money on a spring / shock combo.

i see coilovers in your near future :skurred:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I am excited for u, congrats on the beautiful wheels. I had the prokits on my car for a couple years and I thought they dropped the car well. Perfect drop for what I wanted at that time. After settled they ended up droping my car around 1.7inch all together. But after I couple years I made the switch to coilovers bc I was ready to go lower and stiffer.

swollen_cu

Reaction score

i give this man about 1 month before he regrets spending money on a spring / shock combo.

i see coilovers in your near future :skurred:

+1!! that's how i felt! haha I will never go back to springs/shocks

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

I thiunk im the only 4x4 member left on here. ****, Im thinking about a 3inch lift not a drop.....lol

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

i see coilovers in your near future

+2

I thiunk im the only 4x4 member left on here. ****, Im thinking about a 3inch lift not a drop.....lol

def... actually make it 12" up and then put those monster truck rims and tires... then u can run over all of our cars... and be the 1st to be a monter 6thgen... LOL

Back