Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Interesting, I don't really feel like the wind or noise coming into the car from an open sunroof w/no visor is all that much. The breeze barely grazes the top of my head, and any noise I hear I don't really mind. Course I'm hearing more noise from the engine/exhaust lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
I think the 7th Gen ones are more low-profile, but I don't think those fit our cars/are stick on.
Yeah I dont think they fit. Or they might attach differently.

I had mine off for a day...it's considerably more windy and noisier.
Yeah. Im just not sure i like how it looks anymore. Plus it left that mark so Im kinda pissed at it right now, lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeboldt/2523056965/
is this the same diffuser?
says its the AJR rear Diffuser, looks like it was simply modded to fit
They all look the same to me, lol.

Interesting, I don't really feel like the wind or noise coming into the car from an open sunroof w/no visor is all that much. The breeze barely grazes the top of my head, and any noise I hear I don't really mind.
Hm. Maybe Im just a goofy mofo with a long upper torso, lol. My head doesnt stick out or hit the roof or anything. I just noticed that I could feel the breeze a lot more than I used to.

Course I'm hearing more noise from the engine/exhaust lol.
This fucking guy.
:jerkit: :ohyou:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Interesting, I don't really feel like the wind or noise coming into the car from an open sunroof w/no visor is all that much. The breeze barely grazes the top of my head, and any noise I hear I don't really mind. Course I'm hearing more noise from the engine/exhaust lol.
I'd probably get used to it and not notice it after a bit, but it makes a difference at first. And in reference to the bold above :nutkick:
Yeah. Im just not sure i like how it looks anymore. Plus it left that mark so Im kinda pissed at it right now, lol.

Hm. Maybe Im just a goofy mofo with a long upper torso, lol. My head doesnt stick out or hit the roof or anything. I just noticed that I could feel the breeze a lot more than I used to.

This fucking guy.
:jerkit: :ohyou:

I'm torn on the looks as well..but I leave it cause I don't feel like cleaning it again :lawl:

I noticed the wind as well, but it may just be something you get used to.

And :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What’d I say? Lol I was just saying the noise I hear from the motor/exhaust is louder than any wind noise I’m hearing from the sunroof. You have an exhaust too, foo! And your intake is louder than my generic CAI.

Gee willikers.

Mikey

Reaction score
What’d I say? Lol I was just saying the noise I hear from the motor/exhaust is louder than any wind noise I’m hearing from the sunroof. You have an exhaust too, foo! And your intake is louder than my generic CAI.

Gee willikers.
:rofl:

Eh, I guess you're right. In all fairness though, I bet the J32 gets louder than the J30 at WOT.

That reminds me...I might add sound deadening material to my list somewhere.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
:rofl:

Eh, I guess you're right. In all fairness though, I bet the J32 gets louder than the J30 at WOT.

That reminds me...I might add sound deadening material to my list somewhere.

My F23 with valve tap and a bad cat is louder :lawl:

Sound deadening made a world of difference in the Chevelle.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
Figured just as much. Ive got some rubbing compound and some rough waxes I'll try. If they dont work, I'll try a claybar.

I will say though, I notice a difference with it off. The visor lifts the jump-off point for the airflow, thus helping the air flow right over the open roof as opposed to coming into the vehicle.

Just this morning I had it open, without the visor and I could feel the air rushing in at my head. Im not used to that, lol. That may or may not be something I put back on. Or, Ive seen ones that are much smaller and a lot more lo-pro. Almost look like an M3 spoiler for your sunroof, lol. But they're all more than likely stick on. :skurred:

If your visor was OEM, and you don't want it anymore, I will buy it from you.

Mikey

Reaction score
Back