What'd you do to your accord today?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I've spent the last couple hours shearing old silicon off the inner barrels, and cleaning 160 wheel bolts. :ugh: I have discovered the downside to 3pc wheels. And that a countertop sealant tool comes in handy. :lawl:

Shearing off old silicon

temporary_zps4d43a98d.jpg

Idiot before me dabbed all the wheel bolts with ****ty blue paint, so I had to clean them to get them back to the plated finish Work released them in.

temporary_zpsfb30edfe.jpg

temporary_zps33c99e9b.jpg

Omg I thought I was the only one who uses the washer dryer as a work bench lmao
My mom hates it

Mikey

Reaction score
Mike, wasn't able to hear the clip at work, but would you say they are as loud as Hella Horns?
IDK what Hella horns sound like. Now that I've got both in, it sounds completely different and much, much better. Doesnt even sound like Honda anymore. DIY is on it's way now.

I've spent the last couple hours shearing old silicon off the inner barrels, and cleaning 160 wheel bolts. :ugh: I have discovered the downside to 3pc wheels. And that a countertop sealant tool comes in handy. :lawl:

Idiot before me dabbed all the wheel bolts with ****ty blue paint, so I had to clean them to get them back to the plated finish Work released them in.
Sounds like a huge...
It. Sucks. Bawls.
...this. But props for doing it right the first time and for keepin it clean.

Her washer :henry:
Happy wife, happy life. Better learn dat...

Ratchet

Reaction score
thats a lot of work and patience for you RR. But it's all worth the labor once its all clean and shiny. Powdercoat paint stripper is what i always use for those kind of job.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Today... I:

・ Relocated two led strips from rear floor to front foot wells.

・ Relocated two single leds (which were originally at the foot wells) into the coin tray & in front of the gage claster ← (for the hell of it).

・ Covered air ducts for rear passengers (underneath the seats) w/ duct tape to have more airflow in front.

All of these were due to the fact that I hardly ever let ppl sit in my rear seats. Maybe 2 ~ 3 times through the year.

DSC_0323_zps73d13153.jpg

DSC_0340_zpsf0f999d2.jpg

DSC_0328_zps9ab31f07.jpg

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I wouldn't have done a spider bulb because it doesnt light up the rear facing reflector in the housing and because we don't have a circular diffuser all you're going to see is 5 arms with LED's on them and less lumens output I picked up a 45 SMD HP LED bulb and they work great, just wish they were as bright as the ones that were 3157's. I snagged them from my saturn and their bright as **** in my mom's rolla.

Yeah I thought the same thing but there are 4 LEDs per arm on the back of the arms. Really just for show since I have the 36 LEDs in the inner tails.

Back