What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^Do you just duct tape that all in place? Or tuck it into holes, seams, etc.?
I just wrapped those wirings with my felt tapes. All of the wirings were mounted by those zip-tie thingies & screwed into the panel in the first place, so I just simply wrapped them as they were.

I'm sooo glad I'm done w/ this project lol. Time to go shopping w/ my wife ♪ :)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
・ Applied Dynamat on door wires.
・ Wrapped felt tapes around electrical wirings.

Was going to apply some more Dynamat on the inner door panels but decided not to, since there is no noise.

IMAG1296_zpsa4aac901.jpg

Completed my sound deadening project on my doors & updated my DIY thread.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE WHATSOEVER! ;)

I can't keep up with the DIY's. I still have to do the plasti-dip, now this. C'mon lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Lol. I just wanted to get it done with it really bad. (I can't stand having noises in my car lol.) It's alright, man b/c my diy threads won't go anywhere. :)

Simkid5614

Reaction score
The OEM fog switch fits in both the standard and the sunroof slot right?

I'm considering using the OEM switch with RED illum, for a rear fog idea on my sedan, gonna change out the 194 bulb and widen the hole to fit a different socket or using a reverse socket for it, so when i get front fogs, I could have Two identical switches but use RED instead of white to differentiate.
Just shooting ideas.

Or i could just pick up a legit fog. and use an oem Switch.

Mikey

Reaction score
The OEM fog switch fits in both the standard and the sunroof slot right?

I'm considering using the OEM switch with RED illum, for a rear fog idea on my sedan, gonna change out the 194 bulb and widen the hole to fit a different socket or using a reverse socket for it, so when i get front fogs, I could have Two identical switches but use RED instead of white to differentiate.
Just shooting ideas.

Or i could just pick up a legit fog. and use an oem Switch.
Or you could just wire the rear fog to come on with the front fogs or tail lights....

But I must warn you; rear fogs are pretty bright. Having it on ALL THE TIME is either gonna get you ticketed or honked at, lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finished cleaning the wheel bolts, 160 of em. I would like to find the guy who painted them and wring his neck, I've spent so many hours trying to restore them to their natural finish. Now I just have to scrape the silicon off the last two inner barrels and they'll be ready for reassembly.

Lips arrive Monday. Currently just trying to find some tires for a reasonable price. They sure have gotten more expensive, it's been awhile since I've bought a set.

I just wrapped those wirings with my felt tapes. All of the wirings were mounted by those zip-tie thingies & screwed into the panel in the first place, so I just simply wrapped them as they were.

I mean the Dynamat.

Mikey

Reaction score
On another note; local dude selling a 01 CL. Bad tranny. Engine has like 128k or something. Anyway, I text him and ask what condition the wheels and tires are in. He says they're in good shape with a few scrapes and the tires are good, $300. I suggest a straight-across trade, my wheels and tires for his wheels and tires. He says no. I say, "plus cash" and he asks for pics. I send pics and haven't gotten a reply back.

Just pisses me off when people act like you have a disease. Im uppity and snooty and despise the general public and I have no problem making trades on a shell that Im selling. Anyway, there's no ****ing reason he couldn't have traded me straight across or even plus a little cash. Some people are just dicks.

Back