Cliffsta's '99 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) new pix pg 6 4/9/10

cliffsta

Reaction score
do you by any chance still have your OEM Alloys?

Yeah, I'm using the crappy one for a spare, and I dunno what I'm gonna do with the other three.

Now lets see you lower your car

Probably not going to lower it. 1. It's a daily driver, and putting the 17s on it made a noticeable different in ride quality, especially on highways with expansion joints. 2. Louisiana has the worst roads in the nation. If I stumble on the money, I might go for some coilovers, but eh... its a DD.

More pix from a sunny day:

phs3.jpg

river2.jpg

pjh4.jpg

familydollar.jpg

buhlowlake4.jpg

rman402

Reaction score
What part of Louisiana you from?? I'm from New Orleans but moved to Plano, TX after Katrina. I understand why you don't want to drop your car. The streets in my neighberhood were horrible, potholes for days.

cliffsta

Reaction score
I'm from Pineville, its right accross the Red River from Alexandria. Dead-middle of the state.

Definately looking at buying new rotors for the car since my factory rotors are so rusty, and painting the calipers red most likely. And debadging is next, as well.

lyttleviet

Reaction score
Re: Cliffsta's 1999 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) New Wheel pix 6/3!

very nice, now get a drop :)

B12ucehuy

Reaction score
Re: Cliffsta's 1999 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) New Wheel pix 6/3!

Drop it with some H&R and KYBGR2 or some Blues get some 17x7.5 wrap them up with 225/45/17 you'll be fine. Your car looks clean I always like rims with LIP.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Re: Cliffsta's 1999 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) Debadged 6/24 pg.2

Well, I finally got around to debadging. It's not as easy as it is made out to be!! It took me over an hour, and it isn't as easy as "They slide right off with floss and clean right up with goo-gone"...But it came out rather well, all things considered. Its definately a 5-footer job but this ain't a show car anyways.

Before:
Before.jpg

The stupid dealership emblem was on there like swimwear... but it also cleaned up better than the other factory ones:
during.jpg

after1-1.jpg

These two were bitches and still aren't "quite" right if you get up close:
during2.jpg

prewax.jpg

postwax.jpg

And here's what it looks like post-wash + wax:
postwax2.jpg

As much as I fought with this "easy" mod I'ma defiantely reconsider blackhousings and anything else DIY till I grow some balls again.

Back